Application Deadline: April 17, 2023
The Vermont Golf Association Scholarship Fund assists deserving Vermont resident students in obtaining a
college education or technical training of university grade. The Vermont Golf Association Scholarship Fund, a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization, is supported by the Vermont Golf Association, Vermont State Women’s Golf Association, Vermont Golf Course Superintendents Association, Vermont Senior’s Golf Association, Vermont PGA, and Vermont’s Golf Courses. Together these organization along with businesses and individuals help raise funds which allow us to award scholarships to Vermont High School Graduates for up to four years to help further their education.
- Be a resident of the State of Vermont and graduating from high school
- Enrolled in, or accepted as a full-time student at a college, university or technical school of university grade
- Have a current and active affiliation with the game of golf such as competing on a golf team, working at a golf course, and/or participating in golf programs or events
All of the following must be submitted with this application:
- Official signed transcript of high school grades including actual or approximate class rank (if
applicable), G.P.A. and SAT scores and/or A.C.T. scores report
- Acceptance letter from institution you will be attending
- Dated Letter of recommendation for each of the following
- Attesting to academic standing
- Attesting to affiliation with the game of golf
- Personal reference
- You may be asked to participate in an interview
*Contact information is critical, please include your phone# and current email address on your application.
Supporting documents must be submitted!
*All information submitted is for the use of the VGA Scholarship Fund and will be kept confidential.
*If you are unable to fill out the application online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.