Application Deadline: May 1st, 2019
The Vermont Golf Association Scholarship Fund assists deserving Vermont resident students in obtaining a college education or technical training of university grade. The Vermont Golf Association Scholarship Fund, a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization, awards a minimum of 10 Scholarships to Vermont High School Graduates for up to four years to help further their education.
- Be a resident of the State of Vermont and graduating from high school
- Identify your overall financial need
- Enrolled in, or accepted as a full-time student at a college, university or technical school of university grade
- Have a current and active affiliation with the game of golf such as competing on a golf team, working at a golf course, and/or participating in golf programs or events
- Official signed transcript of high school grades including actual or approximate class rank, G.P.A. and SAT scores and/or A.C.T. scores
- You must have filed a Free Application for Students Aid (FAFSA) and must include a copy of Expected Family Contribution (EFC) page (We do not need the whole document)
- Cost of institution you are attending and financial package they are providing
- At least three dated letters of recommendation One attesting to academic standing One attesting to affiliation with the game of golf
- One personal reference
- You may be asked to participate in an interview
*All information submitted is for the use of the VGA Scholarship Fund and will be kept confidential.
*If you are unable to fill out the application online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.