Mark your calendars! All applications and necessary attachments must be submitted by the end of the day on MAY 1st!
The VGASF is happy to announce that we are now accepting applications for the 2018 graduating class! The application link can be found here. Please fill out the application in its entirety by May 1st to be considered. Additional attachments may be mailed to: The Vermont Golf Association Scholarship Fund, PO Box 1612, Station A Rutland, VT 05701 .
The Mission The Vermont Golf Association Scholarship Fund assists deserving Vermont resident students in obtaining a college education or technical training of university grade. The Vermont Golf Association Scholarship Fund, a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization, awards a minimum of 10 Scholarships to Vermont High School Graduates for up to four years to help further their education.
- Be a resident of the State of Vermont and graduating from high school
- Identify your overall financial need • Enrolled in, or accepted as a full-time student at a college, university or technical school of university grade
- Have a current and active affiliation with the game of golf such as competing on a golf team, working at a golf course, and/or participating in golf programs or events
Please complete the application form online and include all the following Required Supporting Documents. Contact information is critical, please include your phone# and/or email address on application.
- Official signed transcript of high school grades including actual or approximate class rank, G.P.A. and SAT scores and/or A.C.T. scores
- You must have filed a Free Application for Students Aid (FAFSA) and must include a copy of Expected Family Contribution (EFC) page (We do not need the whole document)
- Cost of institution you are attending and financial package they are providing
- At least three dated letters of recommendation One attesting to academic standing One attesting to affiliation with the game of golf One personal reference
- You may be asked to participate in an interview
ALL INFORMATION MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MAY 1ST!